All Webinars are now available in Replay
The 8th Awareness Week on Alcohol related Harm will be held from 16th to 20th November.
This year’s theme is: Alcohol & Cancer
The aim of the Awareness Week on Alcohol related Harm is to raise awareness among EU policymakers of the harms caused by alcohol, to increase awareness of the need to address alcohol-related harm in Europe and highlight the need to address it through an integrated approach to alcohol policy.
In 2020 we are highlighting health in Europe through alcohol policies regarding COVID -19, Sustainable Development Goals and Cancer. More…
Follow and support AWARH’20 on social media: #awarh20
Events, Material & Media
Conferences, Breakfast Meetings
Logo, Banners, Roll-ups
What can you do?
Join us today and support AWARH 2020
- Send a letter to your national policymakers asking them to commit to do more against alcohol-related harm in their country and in Europe
- Organise a national event on the week of 16th November and apply for endorsement by emailing us
- Tweet your support for the AWARH 2020 and tell us why tackling alcohol-related harm is important to you by using the hashtag: #AWARH20
- Share with your friends the AWARH partners and policy-makers interviews about alcohol-related harm
- Register to attend the meetings in Brussels and sign-up to the regular updates AWARH’20.