Awareness Week on Alcohol related Harm 2019
This year’s theme is: “Alcohol & Mental Health”
Alcohol labelling – right to know
The @AWARH partners @EASL, @Eurocare, @UEG and @The Standing Committee of European Doctors (CPME) call attention on the need for detailed, government monitored alcohol labelling to become a Europe-wide regulation.
Consumers have a right to know information on the risk of alcohol consumption and its association with a range of diseases and conditions.
What can you do?
Join us today and support AWARH 2019
- Send a letter to your national policymakers asking them to commit to do more against alcohol-related harm in their country and in Europe.
- Organise a national event on the week of 18th November and apply for endorsement by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet your support for the AWARH 2019 and tell us why tackling alcohol-related harm is important to you by using the hashtag: #AWARH19
- Share with your friends the AWARH’19 partners and policy-makers interviews about alcohol-related harm
- Register to attend the meetings in Brussels and sign-up to the regular updates AWARH’19 here: email@example.com
© 2019 AWARH
Awareness Week on Alcohol Related Harm