Awareness Week on Alcohol related Harm 2018
The aim of the Awareness Week on Alcohol related Harm is to raise Awareness among EU policymakers of the harms caused by alcohol.
AWARH 2018 will be held from 19th to 23rd November 2018.
This year’s theme is: “Harm to Others”
What can you do?
Join us today and support AWARH 2018
- Show your support for AWARH’18 through the Thunderclap Campaign (coming soon)
- Send a letter to your national policymakers asking them to commit to do more against alcohol-related harm in their country and in Europe.
- Organise a national event on the week of 19th November and apply for endorsement by emailing: email@example.com
- Tweet your support for the AWARH 2018 and tell us why tackling alcohol-related harm is important to you by using the hashtag: #AWARH18
- Share with your friends the AWARH’18 partners and policy-makers interviews about alcohol-related harm
- Register to attend the meetings in Brussels and sign-up to the regular updates AWARH’18 here: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 AWARH
Awareness Week on Alcohol Related Harm