Awareness Week on Alcohol related Harm 2019
The aim of the Awareness Week on Alcohol related Harm is to raise Awareness among EU policymakers of the harms caused by alcohol.
AWARH 2019 will be held from 18th to 22nd November 2019.
This year’s theme is: “Alcohol & Mental Health”
What can you do?
Join us today and support AWARH 2019
- Send a letter to your national policymakers asking them to commit to do more against alcohol-related harm in their country and in Europe.
- Organise a national event on the week of 18th November and apply for endorsement by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet your support for the AWARH 2019 and tell us why tackling alcohol-related harm is important to you by using the hashtag: #AWARH19
- Share with your friends the AWARH’19 partners and policy-makers interviews about alcohol-related harm
- Register to attend the meetings in Brussels and sign-up to the regular updates AWARH’19 here: email@example.com
© 2019 AWARH
Awareness Week on Alcohol Related Harm